Significant performance hit on recent upgrade

From: Ultima <ultima1252_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 18:49:19 -0500
Hello,

 Recently I upgraded to r296377, and notice a big hit in performance. This
system in question is a poudriere building system that usually has many
jails running building around 200-400 pkg per hour for each jail. After the
upgrade, it is rare to see over 100 pkg per hour built. Possible regression
on recent commit?

Previously was running (sorry had git src at the time) 8b372d1(master)
built around a week ago. Any ideas what maybe causing this? I can provide
more details if needed, someone in irc also mentioned noticing a hit in
performance.

Ultima