FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9 - Build #1128 - Fixed

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:52:51 +0000 (GMT)
FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9 - Build #1128 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9/1128/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9/1128/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9/1128/console

Change summaries:

296983 by mav:
Add paragraph about isp(4) improvements.

296982 by mmel:
A20: Gpiobus can be attached only after full gpio driver initialization.
While i'm in, remove now unused global variable.

Submited by:	Emmanuel Vadot <manu_at_bidouilliste.com>

296981 by andrew:
Make it an error to build an ARM kernel with COMPAT_FREEBSDn where n < 10.
We changed the ABI for ARM in 10, an removed support for the old ABI in 11,
as such binaries from these releases are unable to be run on a head kernel.

Reviewed by:	bz, emast
Sponsored by:	ABT Systems Ltd
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D5652

296980 by loos:
Fixes a few style(9) issues, remove extra blank lines.

No functional changes.

Sponsored by:	Rubicon Comunications (Netgate)

296979 by sjg:
xo_config.h no longer in contrib, so -I's needed

PR:		/homes/sjg/commit-logs/freebsd/libxo/xo_config.diff
Reviewed by:	jkim

296975 by np:
cxgbe(4): Tidy up PAUSE frame accounting.

Figure out if the chip is counting PAUSE frames in the "normal" stats
and take them out if it is.  This fixes a bug in the tx stats because
the default hardware behavior is different for Tx and Rx but the driver
was treating both the same way.  The result was that OPACKETS, OBYTES,
and OMCASTS were under-reported (if tx_pause > 0) before this change.

Note that the mac_stats sysctl still gives you the raw value of these
statistics straight from the device registers.

296974 by adrian:
[net80211] Add some more missing IEs.

There are a /lot/ more missing; I'll chase these down over time.

Obtained from:	802.11-2012 standard

296973 by cem:
fail(9): Only gather/print stacks if STACK is enabled

This is a follow-up fix to the earlier r296927.

Reported by:	bz
Sponsored by:	EMC / Isilon Storage Division

296970 by sjg:
We need libutil

and make it feasible to at least build the tests in situ

296968 by obrien:
Bring down 0.4.5 vendor files and other catchups with the distribution tarball.

Reviewed by:	phil

296967 by phil:
Move generated file from contrib to build directory.

Reviewed by:	obrien
Approved by:	sjg

296966 by obrien:
Block the r296965 vendor/Juniper/libxo cleanup (to match the release tarball)
from being merged in -- backing out FreeBSD localizations.

296963 by allanjude:
Implement GELI (AES-XTS and AES-CBC only) in gptboot and gptzfsboot

Allows booting from a GELI encrypted root file system, via UFS or ZFS

Reviewed by:	gnn, smh (previous version), delphij (previous version)
Relnotes:	yes
Sponsored by:	ScaleEngine Inc.
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4593

296956 by glebius:
Due to invalid use of a signed intermediate value in the bounds checking
during argument validity verification, unbound zero'ing of the process LDT
and adjacent memory can be initiated from usermode.

Submitted by:	CORE Security
Patch by:	kib
Security:	SA-16:15

296952 by np:
cxgbe(4): Enable PFs 0-3, and allow creation of SR-IOV VFs on these PFs
in the default configuration files.

296951 by np:
cxgbe(4): Enable additional capabilities in the default configuration
files.  All features with FreeBSD drivers of some kind are now in the
default configuration.

296950 by np:
cxgbe(4): Update some register settings in the default configuration
files to match the "uwire" configuration.

296949 by np:
cxgbe(4): Remove a couple of pointless assignments in sysctl_meminfo.
Do not display range if start = stop (this is a workaround for some
unused regions).

296948 by emaste:
Remove armeb FreeBSD 6 compat shim

r296861 addressed a build failure due to undefined SYS_freebsd6_lseek
by adding a COMPAT_FREEBSD6 conditional, but we do not support FreeBSD 6
compatibility on armeb anyway so remove it completely.

Reviewed by:	andrew, bz
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D5643

296947 by bdrewery:
Remove incorrect BUGS entry about asserting lock not held.

For non-WITNESS< assertion support for SA_UNLOCKED was added in r125421 and
made to panic in r126316.

MFC after:	1 week

296944 by imp:
Fix debug printf

296938 by andrew:
Remove old COMPAT_FREEBSD options from the ARM kernel configs. We replaced
the ABI in 10.0, and have removed support for the old ABI in 11. As such
any of these options to provide compatibility prior to 10 are unneeded.

Sponsored by:	ABT Systems Ltd

296937 by trasz:
Pacify Coverity in a better way, to avoid write-only variable when building
without INVARIANTS.

MFC after:	1 month
Sponsored by:	The FreeBSD Foundation

296936 by mmel:
Import basic support for Nvidia Jetson TK1 board and tegra124 SoC.
The following pheripherals are supported: UART, MMC, AHCI, EHCI, PCIe, I2C,
PMIC, GPIO, CPU temperature and clock.

Note: The PCIe driver is pure mash at this moment. It will be reworked
immediately when both D5237 and D2579 enter the current tree.

296935 by hselasky:
Fix kernel build after adding new sysctl asserts in r296933.