Re: r296548 breaks external DP and HDMI on HD4000

From: Ian FREISLICH <ian.freislich_at_capeaugusta.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 12:52:39 +0200
Hi,

It was running 2560x1440. I'm not sure if the chip can do 4k although tho
Xorg probe suggests it might. Maybe the rest of the interface electronics
can't support the higher clock rate.  r296547 does correctly run the
external monitor at 2560x1440.

Sadly the monitor is an international flight away from me for the 1.5
months so I can't test anything else until I'm back.

Ian

--

Cape Augusta Digital Properties, LLC a Cape Augusta Company

*Breach of confidentiality & accidental breach of confidentiality *

prohibited.