Re: SD card adapter doesn't working anymore

From: Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <rm_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:33:48 +0300
Ian Lepore wrote on 03/28/16 05:29 AM:

[...]

>> I updated to r297281 with this quirk applied. Sadly, it doesn't
>> change
>> anything - controllers still not recognized. I also tried to boot
>> this
>> revision with disabled hw.sdhci.enable_msi=0, that I applied earlier.
>>

> I finally found some time today to give this stuff a try on my one x86
> system that has an sdhci controller in it.  Unfortunately, everything
> just works fine.  I tried with a GENERIC kernel that has those devices
> compiled in, and I tried taking them out and loading sdhci_pci, mmc,
> and mmcsd as modules, and everything just worked both ways.
>
> The only thing I can think of now is to turn up the debugging levels.
>   That's going to generate a lot of spewage, but if you paste/upload the
> output somewhere I'll look through it.  So try setting:
>
>    hw.sdhci.debug=3
>    hw.mmc.debug=3
>
> in either loader.conf or via sysctl before you kldload the modules.  If
> the sdhci output is too trashed with interrupt info, maybe lower it to
> 2.
>
> -- Ian

Ian, not much changed with setting this knobs in loader.conf except of
showing the "REGISTER DUMP" table, that I already sent you in one of
earlier responses. Here is the full dmesg: https://dpaste.de/GeaT/raw

Also nothing is showing in messages/console upon plugging an SD card.
Maybe I should enable some debug in kernel to make it show anything?
Here is my kern conf: https://dpaste.de/0v9k/raw It's mostly generic,
but with debug bits disabled.

Mine mmc/sdhci stuff is compiled in and shown in kldstat output:
[rm_at_smsh-zfs ~]> kldstat -v | grep mmc
		238 sdhci_pci/mmc
		187 mmc/mmcsd

--
Regards,