Re: Need some help with ports and rebuilding the world

From: Aleksander Alekseev <afiskon_at_devzen.ru>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:00:31 +0300
> I think I realized what's going on. I probably rebuilded the world on
> two different machines but forgot to do it on this one. I will
> re-check this and report results a bit later.

OK, here is a problem. I can't upgrade the world because of compile
errors I mentioned before:

http://lpaste.net/948188758727983104

This issue reproduces with both CLang 3.6 and new CLang compiled
manually from trunk (I created symlinks clang++-3.9 and clang-cpp-3.9
to clang-3.9 and it solved my problem with CLang I mentioned before).

Thoughts?

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev