NO_INSTALLEXTRAKERNELS and PkgBase

From: Ben Woods <woodsb02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 00:08:28 +0200
Hi everyone,

The commit in r299088 changes the behaviour for building multiple kernels
when the KERNCONF value contains multiple (space-separated) kernel conf
names.
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=299088

When PkgBase was announced by Glen Barber in March, note 4 of his email
stated that multiple kernels would be built and packaged if multiple are
listed in KERNCONF.
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-pkgbase/2016-March/000032.html

Can I please clarify the desired behaviour so that I can update the PkgBase
wiki article accordingly? I personally think it is quite a neat feature to
build multiple kernels if they are listed in KERNCONF.

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02_at_gmail.com