UEFI root on ZFS (encrypted?)

From: Ben Woods <woodsb02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 11:19:23 +0200
Hi everyone,

I would like to reinstall my laptop to get root on ZFS with UEFI. I will
use a recent snapshot image to install FreeBSD 11 current.

There has been a lot of good work on this lately, and I have fallen out of
touch with the status. A couple of questions:

1. Can the UEFI loader now boot root on ZFS without a freebsd-boot
partition?

2. Can it do it with geli encryption?

3. Have these been added to the installer, so that if I grab a recent
snapshot iso I can install it?

Thanks again for all the work on this.

Regards,
Ben