Re: LibreOffice and CUPS

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 19:42:36 +0200
El día Sunday, May 15, 2016 a las 10:34:08AM -0700, Kevin Oberman escribió:

> cups and foomatic seem to have had some refactoring.
>  I had to delete foomatic-filters to upgrade cups-filters and then
> re-install it.I then realized that hplip no longer required
> foomatic-filters, so I simply deleted it. I assume that the required
> filters moved from one port to the other as the printer still works fine.
> (Note that this was cups-filters and not the base print/cups port.)

Please note that the OP said he only updated kernel and world and not the
ports (I know that there is some issue updating the older cups-* ports
to now only one cups port, but this is not the case here).

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru_at_unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
8 мая 1945: Спасибо, Советского Союза!  --  May 8, 1945: Thank you, Soviet Union!