Re: Followup on packaging base with pkg(8)

From: Kirk McKusick <mckusick_at_chez.mckusick.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 13:50:42 -0700
Glen,

I realize that you have put an enormous amount of effort into
getting the packaging of base with pkg(8) into the 11.0 release
and am sorry to hear that it needs to be delayed. But having
watched the mailing lists during these efforts I realize that
it is a much more difficult problem than it would at first
appear to be. Thank-you for your efforts to date and I look
forward to the transition (hopefully in the 11.1 release) as
I believe it will be a huge step forward.

	Kirk McKusick