em(4) broken in HEAD?

From: Joel Dahl <joel_at_vnode.se>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 13:55:50 +0200
Hi,

I've just rebuilt CURRENT on a VMware virtual machine and it's now running
r300276. After reboot, I ssh'ed to the machine but my ssh session hanged after
~10 seconds or so. The console started spitting out "em0: Watchdog timeout -
resetting" messages at the same time. Basically no networking works.

It's the same thing after every reboot. Networking works for a few seconds,
just long enough for you to run a couple of commands over ssh. Then it breaks.

My previous build on this machine was from about one week ago. It works like
it should.

--
Joel