Re: newcons splash screen

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 09:32:22 -0700
I've started my loader / vt hacking again, but it'll all be post-11.0-RELEASE.

I'll tidy up some initial patches to loader and get them into git so
people can review/evaluate/test them.

I'm also hoping to land something vt_vesa'ish too, as I'd like to use
a vesa splash screen for non-EFI boots (for "reasons".)

Just bug me. Gently, but bug me.

-adrian