Re: bluetooth not working in recent current

From: Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 08:56:04 -0700
Hi Graham

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 1:31 AM, Graham Menhennitt
<graham_at_menhennitt.com.au> wrote:
> I've been running 11-current AMD64 on this machine for about a year. It
> has a bluetooth dongle that has worked correctly up until a week ago. I
> updated to the latest source around then, so I presume that's what broke it.

can you please make sure that /etc/rc.d/bluetooth ran? it is usually
called from devd(8) in response to ubt(4) device arrival.

can you also please try to start it manually and see where it stops?
i.e. something like

# sh -x /etc/rc.d/bluetooth start ubt0

thanks!
max