r 300949: rpcbind rejects to start: couldn't create ip6 socket

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 09:32:30 +0200
After updating sources and build- and installworld, I realize that all rpcbind related
services, so far NFS, are not working. On a client I check the start of rpcbind by
setting option -d and receive the output shown below.

Well, prior to r300949 rpcbind started without complains - as it did with r300901.

[...]
rpcbind not running?
Starting rpcbind.
rpcbind debugging enabled.
can't get local ip6 address: hostname nor servname provided, or not known
couldn't create ip6 socket/etc/rc.d/rpcbind: WARNING: failed to start rpcbind

Kind regards,

O. Hartmann