2 config files not installed from recent 11-current snapshot

From: Ben Woods <woodsb02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 00:30:05 +0200
Hi everyone,

I recently reinstalled my FreeBSD laptop using a 11-current snapshot from
the end of April.

Today I noticed that 2 cofiguration files were not install in the system:
/etc/ppp/ppp.conf
/etc/dma/dma.conf

I have done 2 PkgBase upgrades since then (with an etcupdate run also after
each upgrade), but PkgBase shouldn't have touched these files since config
files are not included in packages yet.

Given that FreeBSD 11 is nearing release, it might be worth double checking
that this isn't a problem on the latest 11 snapshots (those 2 files are on
the system after the installer is run). I would check myself, but am
travelling and don't have the resources, sorry.

Cheers,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02_at_gmail.com