NFSv4 compatibility with ESX6U2

From: Michael Butler <imb_at_protected-networks.net>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 21:05:25 -0400
I was just fooling around with ESX this evening and trying to add an
NFSv4 mount onto it as extra storage. Curiously, given the correct
credentials, it will report the total volume size and free remaining but
won't display either files or subdirectories :-(

In this case, the underlying file-system is UFS but I was hoping to
migrate to a ZFS share once this worked.

Is there something I can do to identify the interoperability issue?

	imb