Re: Lenovo X1 Carbon or T460s

From: Ccs189 <ccs189_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 21:56:39 +0800
Hi,
Prob this may help?
https://wiki.freebsd.org/Laptops

Anywhz I own a a X1 Carbon gen1 type43xx model.

Running FreeBSD 11 without any isssue.
I recompile the kernel without vesa driver so that it can put in sleep mode, It may not need to do it now, but I follow  11 version since the current branch. As long as it work, I don bother to change my kernel config.

Just small issue, after the laptop wake up from the sleep, mmc card not working properly.

USB disk plug in previously before sleep mode not work after the laptop Wake up. U have to remount the disk.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Chan