Mime issue on -current

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 14:22:12 +0000
I just updated to current from source, and found that evince did
claimed all .pdf files were "application/octet".

The solution, after some digging around is to run

	/usr/local/bin/update-mime-database /usr/local/share/mime

Which is something I pressume some port used to do, but for some
reasons didn't do this time...