Re: Destroy GPT partition scheme absolutely, how?

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 11:53:23 -0700
For the whole disk destruction, hopefully one day we'd have BIO_DELETE
coalesce code, so that you can batch of lot of operations into handful SATA
commands. I've heard rumours imp_at_ was doing something along those lines. As
well as SSD disks smart enough to process those requests in the background.
Anyway, just saying. )

-Max