CURRENT [r307305]: Crashing

From: O. Hartmann <ohartman_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 10:48:33 +0200
Systems I updated to recent CURRENT start crashing spontaneously.

recent crashing system is on
12.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #11 r307305: Fri Oct 14 08:37:59 CEST 2016

other (no access since it is remote and not accessible until later the day) has
been updated ~ 12 hours ago and it is alos rebooting/crashing without any
warnings. Can be triggered on heavy load.

Only system with r307263 and stable so far is an older two-socket XEON
Core2Duao based machine, all crashing boxes have CPUs newer or equal than
IvyBridge.

Does anyone also see these crashes? I tried to compile a debug kernel on one
host, but that's the remote machine I have access to later, it failed compiling
the kernel - under load it crashed often. After ZFS scrubbing kickied in, it
vanished from the net ;-/

kind regards,
oh