Intel ac8260 and wpa_supplicant

From: Andreas Nilsson <andrnils_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 22:17:06 +0200
Hello,

I installed 12-CURRENT from a few days ago on my laptop ( thinkpad x1 yoga
). The wireless cards was detected and I could create a wlan0 device and
scan for networks.

Upon starting wpa_supplicant things go awry, running scan_results in
wpa_cli times out  and returns empty list while ifconfig wlan0 list scan
returns expected list. Any ideas on what to try?

Seems to be dependent on the number of networks found.

Best regards
Andreas Nilsson