pkg with current pipe into pkg fetch problem...

From: Jeffrey Bouquet <jbtakk_at_iherebuywisely.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 19:02:04 -0700 (PDT)
Until pkg fetch and/or pkg install can ncurses-deselect the hundreds they are about to act on rather
than a Y, N...

cat pkg-to-fetch-file | xargs -J % pkg fetch -y %
seems to fail.

I've sed'd away the : and the right awk'd away

foo-1: foo-1_1

so the port remains
foo or foo-1, [ I forget... ]
but the list  [ the file... ]

foo
bar
ImageMagich
mplayer

etc I can';t seem to pipe into the 'pkg fetch -y' reliably, or if I've found
the solution in the past, have forgotten it.

Experts?    or feature request?
OTOH may be in one of the xargs one-liner or cheat sheet I've filed locally as
.htm, .txt or .pdf...