Re: VNET branch destiny

From: Ernie Luzar <luzar722_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:11:18 -0400
peter.blok_at_bsd4all.org wrote:
> Well, in my case it panic’ed on 11-stable. I’m only using pf on the
> host, not in the jail. I’m using Devin Teske’s jng to create a netgraph
> bridge. It is my intention to use the netgrpah bridge with bhyve as well.

I also tested using Devin Teske’s jng to create a netgraph bridge on
RELEASE 10.0 and it worked. But when I tried the same configuration on
RELEASE 11.0 it no longer worked.

Sorry for the noise. I missed this sentence. "I’m only using pf on the
host, not in the jail.". Thats what happens when I answer email after a
long day at work.