i915kms breakage

From: Domagoj Stolfa <domagoj.stolfa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 14:47:08 +0200
Hello,

ever since I've merged yesterday, it would seem that the i915kms driver
panics every time it is loaded. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide
a dump of the panic, as I am unable to see what the panic is, or what is
even going on as a matter of fact due to my screen being overtaken by
a driver that has just panicked. call doadump() does not seem to work
either.

Is anyone else having these problems, or know where the issue might be
occurring?

--
Best regards,
Domagoj Stolfa