Re: Several minor questions (12.0-amd64)

From: Beeblebrox <zaphod_at_berentweb.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:23:40 +0300
/boot/loader.conf allows for an earlier time frame
for having dumpdev.

Thanks a lot, that's a very nice suggestion.
Did not work though surprisingly, which suggests panic is ocuring in a way
that interferes with loader. No matter, I noted down the output of trace
and had alredy moved relevant modules to rc.conf. The capture attempt was
so I could send it to a drm-next developer.

Regards.