Re: Add support for ACPI Module Device ACPI0004?

From: John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:01:41 -0700
On Friday, April 28, 2017 05:38:32 PM Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:14 AM, John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

Are you saing a vmbus would need resources from multiple ACPI0004 devices?
That would seem a bit odd.  OTOH, if you can have multiple ACPI0004 devices
each with its own VMBus child (in the ACPI namespace) then having the VMBus
be a child of ACPI0004 in new-bus would make it easy to find the "right"
ACPI0004 parent device.

--
John Baldwin