Re: src/libexec/Makefile damaged fails to build rshd

From: Ian Lepore <ian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 16:13:25 -0600
On Mon, 2017-08-07 at 00:05 +0200, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> Ian Lepore wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 2017-08-06 at 22:47 +0200, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi, Reference:

> > > Finaly found it, after guessing some shell might roll MK_RCMDS
> > > from
> > > a list including RCMDS, & finding man src.conf with WITH_RCMDS
> > > Took me a while to find.Thanks Ngie for your time.
> > >
> > The thanks seem appropriate enough, given the tone and content of
> > your
> > previous emails. What's missing is the very-much-required appology.
> >
> > -- Ian
> As said & to quote Ian L. quoting me: "I was wrong, sorry"
> Ngie, my apologies for consuming your time, & thanks for looking at
> this.

What was worthy of appology was not any "waste of time" but the totally
insulting condescending tone aimed at pretty much the entire freebsd
community. Here's a little hint for you: people who work for you for
free are probably not strongly motivated by being mocked as incompetent
fools for the work they do.

-- Ian