ipfw kernel module not being built

From: Bob Willcox <bob_at_immure.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:36:39 -0500
When I rebuild my kernel on Jun 13th none of the previous ipfw kernel modules were built:

ipfw.ko
ipfw_nat.ko
ipfw_nat64.ko
ipfw_nptv6.ko
ng_ipfw.ko

and only this ipfw module was built:

ng_ipfw.ko

However, the verson of /etc/rc.d/ipfw that I'm running (from the
freebsd-base-graphics branch) is failing to load ipfw so my firewall isn't
starting.

So, what am I missing? Is it possible that the freebsd-base-graphics branch
that I'm running has an old or improper version of /etc/rc.d/ipfw?

--
Bob Willcox    | Lawsuit, n.: A machine which you go into as a pig and
bob_at_immure.com |    come out as a sausage.