Re: Error attempting to link during buildworld

From: Pete Wright <pete_at_nomadlogic.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 08:36:53 -0800
On 12/03/2017 00:27, Eitan Adler wrote:
> On 2 December 2017 at 17:45, Pete Wright <pete_at_nomadlogic.org> wrote:
>> i also am not seeing any reports of functions not being declared, although
>> i'm currently re-testing the build now with a single worker passed to make
>> so that i can get clearer output to validate this. i'm also going to try on
>> another box running current i have to see if this is just my laptop being
>> silly or if there is a real issue.
> Just ran into this though it went away after a 'svn up'.

i'm starting to suspect my current world must be in a broken state. i've
tried a fresh checkout, same error.  then checked out the revision of my
currently running world/kernel and get a similar linker error - which
seems to indicate last time i updated my system something went bad with
llvm/clang maybe?  now i just need to figure out how to get myself out
of this whole i've apparently dug myself into :)

-p

--
Pete Wright
pete_at_nomadlogic.org