Re: valloric YCM [header definitions]

From: Gary Jennejohn <gljennjohn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:02:48 +0100
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 21:23:04 +0800
blubee blubeeme <gurenchan_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 2:18 AM, blubee blubeeme <gurenchan_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for where the u_int, u_long headers are defined?

These are not headers, they're typedefs.

These are defined in /usr/include/sys/types.h.  This is the standard
loacation for globally used typedefs.

> > for instance MOD_LOAD, UNLOAD, ENOTSUP along with u_int and u_long aren't
> > being picked up by libclang

Errors like ENOTSUP are defined in /usr/include/sys/errno.h.  This is
the standard location for globally used error codes.

> > module_t isn't being found either but I located that header file in
> > /usr/include/sys/module.h
> >
> > snd_modevent(module_t mod, int type, void *data)
> > {
> >
> > switch (type) {
> > case MOD_LOAD:
> > break;
> > case MOD_UNLOAD:
> > break;
> > default:
> > return (ENOTSUP);
> > break;
> > }
> > return 0;
> > }
> >
> > Anyone here uses YCM?

[snip]

Apparently not.

You seem to have all the usual include paths in the list.  No idea
why it's not working.

--
Gary Jennejohn