Re: GPTZFSBOOT in Current r326622 has problems

From: Thomas Laus <lausts_at_acm.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 09:12:50 -0500
On 12/08/17 22:06, Warner Losh wrote:

> Clean build?

It was a clean build.  I performed a rm -rf /usr/obj/* before starting
the buildworld after cvs updating to r326720.

A couple of notes on my hardware:

I am not using UEFI and my CPU is an early Intel i5 Skylake that has the
Silicon Debug flag turned on as a default.  Most operating systems
including FreeBSD turn off this flag during the boot process because of
security concerns.  Since BTX is very early in the boot process, the
computer is powered up with SDBG turned on.

Tom

--
Public Keys:
PGP KeyID = 0x5F22FDC1