Re: don't know how to load module '/boot/loader'

From: Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 16:06:09 -0700
I'm seeing the same bug in my qemu VM setup. I'm about to land, so won't
likely be able to fix this until I get to the hotel, but I'm pretty sure
that I know what caused it. I didn't notice it before the commit (I gotta
get a better regression suite in place for this stuff, rather than the
ad-hoc testing I've been able to do).

Warner