Re: [RFC/RFT] projects/ipsec

From: Andrey V. Elsukov <ae_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:40:10 +0300
On 06.02.2017 16:27, peter.blok_at_bsd4all.org wrote:
> Andrey,
>
> Is this going to MFC'ed to stable-11 in the future? I have tested
> with current and found no issues, but I would like to add it to a
> semi-production environment running stable-11

Hi,

I thought to make MFC after a month or two, but I didn't seen any
information when 11.1-RELEASE is planned. So, I don't know when feature
freeze begins. Also there are some changes that can be considered as
POLA violation, especially the single name space for SPI can affect some
users.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov