Problem with pkg

From: Filippo Moretti <filippomore_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:02:23 +0000 (UTC)
After a blackout caused by my wife I only get a few pkg shown with the command pkg info while they should be hundreds.I also get this error message when trying to install packages by pkg installpkg: Repository FreeBSD load error: access repo file(/var/db/pkg/repo-FreeBSD.sqlite) failed: No such file or directory(I do have a file name local.sqlite)Is there a way to recover the pkg database or should I reinstall the OS.Filippo