Are there any AMD graphics blobs available?

From: Chris H <bsd-lists_at_bsdforge.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 18:24:36 -0800
I desperately needed a couple of additional "build boxes",
as I'm currently MAINTAINER for ~110 ports, and am RP for
more servers than I care to recall. So around mid December
of 2016 I dropped ~$550 on some AMD based boards. I've
always used boards with nVidia onboard graphics in the past,
as the Intel/AMD/ATI/... graphics support was still
"ramping up". Anyway, the FreeBSD Graphics wiki
(https://wiki.freebsd.org/Graphics) indicated everything was
in HEAD, and or CURRENT. So I felt safe going the AMD/ATI
route this time.
Long story short; I can't get any usable video. I'm not
sure how to better provide useful information. According to
the "Video decoder ring":
(https://www.x.org/wiki/RadeonFeature/#index5h2)
I'm supported. videoname -a doesn't produce anything. ;-)
The only reason I'm able to use one of the boards to write
this, is because I shoved an old nVidia pci card into the
pci(32bit) slot. Which makes it unbearable -- honestly,
it moves as fast as a 486. The output can't even keep up
with my input on the keyboard. :-(
FWIW
testbox. 12.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #0 r310098: Thu Dec 15 06:10:10 PST
2016 root_at_testbox.:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/TESTBOXND  amd64

CPU:
http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Bulldozer/AMD-A6-Series%20A6-7470K.html

For brevity; some additional details, and history can be found
on the Forums:
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/58949/

Please tell me I didn't just waste $550. :-)

I can provide any additional details, as required.

Thanks!

--Chris