current freebsd graphics stack

From: blubee blubeeme <gurenchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 16:58:17 +0800
Howdy

Is there anyone on this list that works on the graphics stack for FreeBSD?

Watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZI4pAvK_RY&spfreload=5

from a few years ago and what I've gathered so far the new x is getting a
major redesign and a lot of code is moving into the kernel.

You can take a look at the attached images to get the tl;dr of the talk.

http://imgur.com/a/Ek4fq

My question, is anyone here whose doing graphics stack work done any work
on implementing GEM, KMS, DRM in the FreeBSD kernel.

Even a port of the linux version would be somewhere to start.

Best,
Owen