Re: CFT: ndis(4) testers needed! - on 11.0-RELESE

From: Yoshihiro Ota <ota_at_j.email.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 23:40:48 -0500
Hi Gleb,

Are you still accepting a bug report on this?
I have a laptop that I need to use NDIS driver.
This change impacted and causes kernel panic.
I haven't used this laptop for a quite while and
didn't realize it had stopped working.

When I setup a wlan0 device with NDIS in wepmode,
"ifconfig wlan0 up" causes kernel memory currupption
and causes next ioctl/sysctl access programs such
as "ps" and "sysctl -a" crash the kernel.

Regards,
Hiro