Re: PQ_LAUNDRY: unexpected behaviour

From: Matthew Macy <mmacy_at_nextbsd.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 11:06:26 -0800
kernel cores tend to be large (all of wired memory after all) and unless I have exactly the same kernel as you with the same sources at the same changeset, not useful. A backtrace is a good place to start.
> kgdb /boot/kernel/kernel /var/crash/vmcore.last
% bt

-M

 ---- On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 10:53:03 -0800 Pete Wright <pete_at_nomadlogic.org> wrote ----