FreeBSD_HEAD_i386 - Build #4589 - Fixed

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 10:34:07 +0000 (GMT)
FreeBSD_HEAD_i386 - Build #4589 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_i386/4589/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_i386/4589/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_i386/4589/console

Change summaries:

311601 by ngie:
Move the mibII module up so uncommenting the bridge module works

Add a note about how module ordering and dependent modules

MFC after:	1 week

311585 by ngie:
Conditionalize building libwrap support into sshd

Only build libwrap support into sshd if MK_TCP_WRAPPERS != no

This will unbreak the build if libwrap has been removed from the system

MFC after:	2 weeks
PR:		210141
Submitted by:	kpect_at_protonmail.com
Differential Revision:	D9049

311584 by ngie:
Unbreak lib/libsysdecode after r311568 by decoding MSG_MORETOCOME flag
in msgflags

MFC after:	1 month
X-MFC with:	r311568
Pointyhat to:	jhb
Reported by:	cy
Submitted by:	Michael Butler <imb_at_protected-networks.net>
Sponsored by:	Dell EMC Isilon

311583 by adrian:
[net80211] add syncflags methods for the VHT flags configuration.

I missed this in my last commit.  Pointy hat to me.