Re: [RFC/RFT] projects/ipsec

From: Andrey V. Elsukov <ae_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:14:16 +0300
On 09.01.2017 14:38, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> On 27 Dec 2016, at 10:18, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:
>
>> So, if there will no objection, I'll merge projects/ipsec into head/
>> within two weeks.
>
> I still keep seeing almost daily changes to the branch and am having a
> hard time to convince myself to do a proper review that way.  I would
> very much prefer this to be (a) either become stable first and then give
> people a chance, or (b) see if you can break out small self-contained
> changes put them up into review and merge them piece by piece making it
> a lot easier to convince ourselves that things still look good.

Hi,

yes, I hope I have fixed all found issues, now I will test the changes
in our environment. I prefer the first way (a), because another
splitting into small pieces requires a lot of time that I don't have.
So, if you want to do a review, you are welcome :)
Now I'll be focused on testing with different IKEd, documenting the
changes, and fixing possible NO_INET/NO_INET6 related build issues.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov