Re: ISO image: where is the CLANG compiler?

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 09:52:48 +0100
El día Friday, January 20, 2017 a las 09:39:06AM +0100, Andreas Nilsson escribió:

> Good good. I am in no way opposed to the "infrastructure" change of
> separating the targets, sounds like a bit of makefile-fun actually. And
> having tools to create memsticks from ones preferred environment would be
> sweet.
>
> Maybe someone could add a target in the makefiles for a rescue image, which
> basically would be the complete FreeBSD system one would get after untaring
> base, kernel and src?

One can install a complete system into a target directory:

# mkdir /foo
# make install.... DESTDIR=/foo

and use the scripts in src/release/*/make-memstick.sh
to create an image of the system below /foo

What else do you need?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru_at_unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail