gptzfsboot grew a lot after skein support was added; need knob to control bloat

From: Ngie Cooper (yaneurabeya) <"Ngie>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 15:40:47 -0800
Hi,
	I tried upgrading one of my workstations and unfortunately the freebsd-boot partition is too small (I follow manpage directions, exactly, and those seem to be too small as of 10.3-RELEASE timeframe), and I don’t have enough space or ability to resize the partition and make it bigger. So, I’m in need of a build knob to control the bloat, and/or having an alternative boot loader without geli/skein/crypto support compiled in. Would you be opposed to the work?
Thanks,
-Ngie