Run binary from test suite

From: Panagiotes Mousikides <paggas1_at_yandex.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 17:38:50 +0000
(Resending due to moderation.)

Hello!

I'm a Google Summer of Code student, writing some tests for the FreeBSD
test suite, and putting them under src/tests.  I need to run some
binaries, specifically pfctl.

How should I call pfctl from my test scripts?  Should I call it directly
and let the shell find the binary in the path?  Or should I find where
the build version got created (somewhere under /usr/obj) and call that?
How do I find where the binary ended up getting created in that case?

Best regards,
Panagiotes