Re: Boot failure - svn up from this morning

From: Chris H <bsd-lists_at_bsdforge.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 17:56:33 -0800
Thank you verymuch for the reply, Dexuan!

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 00:34:19 +0000 Dexuan Cui <decui_at_microsoft.com> wrote

> > From: Chris H [mailto:bsd-lists_at_bsdforge.com]
> > > Hi Alex,
> > > Thanks for the info!
> > > Unluckily it looks the delay() in my patch didn't work here somehow, so
> > > the screen scrolled up so quickly that we're unable to see the output
> > > clearly... :-(
> > >
> > > Luckily we can use this new method:
> > > When you reach the "OK " prompt in your screenshot
> > > please run "memmap" command
> > > and share the output with me. Please press space to show the complete
> > > info and  share the screenshots.
> > >
> > > E.g. in my side, the memmap command shows:
> > I'm experiencing the same problem.
> > I've taken several screen shots, but not sure I got all of them.
> > I guess the first, and last will maybe the most important. I'll
> > clean them up, and post a link to them.
>
> Thanks! I'm eager to see your screenshots.
> The line whose "Physical" address contains 2MB is the most interesting to me.
> And please at least post the other lines around the line.
OK. Her you go. It's taken me some time to get any shots
that are readable -- I don't have a very steady hand. :-(
Anyway, I haven't touched them. They're just as my phone camera
produced them. Because of their size, I've packed them all up.
I'm afraid I don't know their exact order. Hopefully you'll
know by looking at them. :-)
They're located at: bsdforge.com/efi-memmap.tar.xz

Thank you very much for all your time, and attention to this,
Dexuan! And sorry for my frustration.

--Chris