Re: Boot failure - svn up from this morning

From: Chris H <bsd-lists_at_bsdforge.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 22:17:07 -0800
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 04:01:04 +0000 Dexuan Cui <decui_at_microsoft.com> wrote

> > From: owner-freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org [mailto:owner-freebsd-
> > current_at_freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Dexuan Cui
> > Hi Chris,
> > Thank you very much for the screenshots!!!
> >
> > On the host there is a 1MB LoaderData memory range, which splits
> > the big Conventional Memory range into a small one (15MB) and a
> > big one: the small one is too small to hold the staging area.
> >
> > I'm going to post a patch shortly.
>
> Can you please try the below patch?
Yes. I can't do it right away. Because that box is in the middle
of a big build session. But the moment it's done. I'll give it
a try, and report the results.

Thanks again, Dexuan, for all your continued dedication to this!

--Chris