Re: two recent snapshot installer problems

From: Michael W. Lucas <mwlucas_at_michaelwlucas.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 14:56:49 -0500
Thanks for the hint, Toomas. But...

I updated my custom ZFS install/partition script, at:

http://www-old.michaelwlucas.com/zm.sh

I used this script at the command line partitioner in the installer,
then exited and let the installer take over.

The machine installs. After a "sysrc zfs_enable=yes" it boots.

So: bsdinstall doesn't like this box.

If anyone's willing to work on the installer in the next few days, I'm
willing to wait to work on this box. I will have to put it to work
before long, though.

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas    Twitter _at_mwlauthor
nonfiction: https://www.michaelwlucas.com/