RE: input/output error _at_boot

From: Dexuan Cui <decui_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 12:42:47 +0000

Eventually I committed 314956 for the issue:
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=314956
The old behaviour for physical machines are restored.

PS, I understand usually I should put the patch on phabricator for review,
before it's committed, but since the issue here is critical, I committed it
directly to unblock people first. Sorry.
Please comment on the patch if you think it needs rework  -- I hope not. :-)

Thanks,
-- Dexuan