How to automount an internal ntfs partition ?

From: Masachika ISHIZUKA <ish_at_amail.plala.or.jp>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 15:40:53 +0900 (JST)
  Hi.

  I want to automount an ntfs partition on internal SSD.
  I did following on FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #0 r315059.

(1) install sysutils/fusefs-ntfs
(2) add fuse_load="YES" to /boot/loader.conf
(3) add '/- -noauto' to /etc/auto_master
(4) add '/dev/ada0p4  /windows  ntfs  rw,noauto,uid=XXX,gid=XXX,dmask=022,fmask=133,locale=ja_JP.UTF-8,mountprog=/usr/local/bin/ntfs-3g,nosuid 0 0' to /etc/fstab
(5) reboot

  At startup, the ntfs partition is on map as follows.
% mount | grep windows
map -noauto on /windows (autofs)
%

And it is automounted if I accessed it.
% ls /windows
/windows:
$GetCurrent/                    ProgramData/
$Recycle.Bin/                   Recovery/
$WINRE_BACKUP_PARTITION.MARKER  System Volume Information/
Android/                        Users/
BOOTNXT                         Windows/
Documents and Settings_at_         Windows10Upgrade/
ESD/                            bootmgr
Intel/                          pagefile.sys
Logs/                           remixos_install.log
PerfLogs/                       swapfile.sys
Program Files (x86)/            tmp/
Program Files/
%

And the map is corrent.
% mount | grep windows
map -noauto on /windows (autofs)
/dev/fuse on /windows (fusefs, local, nosuid, synchronous, automounted)
%

But I don't access for 10 minutes, /windows is unmounted by autounmountd.
Then map is disappear.
% mount | grep windows
%

So /windows is no longer automounted.
% ls /windows
%

  How can I configure automountd for an internal ntfs partition.
  It is working well for ufs partitions and fat partitions.

# I want to automatic unmount partitions that are not accessed for a
  long time because it prevent from damage if some panic occurred.

# 11.0-RELEASE-p8 is the same result.
--
Masachika ISHIZUKA