Second call for 2017Q1 quarterly status reports

From: Benjamin Kaduk <bjk_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 23:07:47 -0500
Dear FreeBSD Community,

The deadline for the next FreeBSD Quarterly Status update is April 7,
2017, for work done in January through March.

Status report submissions do not need to be very long.  They may be about
anything happening in the FreeBSD project and community, and provide a great
way to inform FreeBSD users and developers about work that is underway and
completed.  Submission of reports is not restricted to committers; anyone
doing anything interesting and FreeBSD related can -- and should -- write one!

The preferred and easiest submission method is to use the XML generator [1]
with the results emailed to the status report team at monthly_at_FreeBSD.org .
(Do be sure, though, to save the form output and not the form itself!)  There
is also an XML template [2] that can be filled out manually and attached
if preferred.  For the expected content and style, please study our guidelines
on how to write a good status report [3].  You can also review previous issues
[4][5] for ideas on the style and format.

We look forward to seeing your 2016Q4 reports!

Thanks,

Ben (on behalf of monthly_at_)

[1] https://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
[2] https://www.FreeBSD.org/news/status/report-sample.xml