Howto complete(!) install a world?

From: O. Hartmann <ohartmann_at_walstatt.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:10:29 +0200
After a crash in which repeatedly portions of the base tree of FreeBSD has
nullified on a SSD system "disk" (UFS), I had to save and repair on Friday,
24th March anno 2017 the broken infrastructure by copying (via pax -rw -p e)
the binaries from the recent USB (memstick) image of 23rd provided by
freebsd.org download site.

After rebuilding and installing a complete "world" (make buildworld on a
delete /usr/obj, so to ensure it is empty), I still face a nasty ssh problem
(/usr/bin/ssh: Undefined symbol "msetlocale").

I checked the age of the libraries, especially the libraries, which has
supposedly been installed and although I did in the past update/buildworld on a
daily base, /lib is populated with libraries dated on February, 3rd,
and /libexec still has the ld-elf.so libs from 23rd/24th.

Using "kldload filemon" in conjuction with /etc/src-env.conf containing
WITH_META_MODE=         YES I'd expect such a thing, but I got confused with
"/lib". Since Feb 3rd, LLVM 4.0 has been introduced and all libs should
definitely have been recompiled, haven't they?

After rebuilding a "clean" world, I'd like to know how I can force a complete
and radical installation of ALL what's in /usr/src and /usr/obj - meaning: how
to force the installation process to install even those libs/files/bins which
the installer suppose to be not necessary to be installed?

After two times rebuilding now world and installing it I can not get rid of
this nasty ssh problem which prevents me from login onto remote systems and I
suspect a faulty library to be the culprit. libprivatessh.so is installed on
every rund of installworld accordingly to its date/ctime, I also delete the *.a
and *_p.a archives and had them reinstalled, but without success.

Help!

Kind regards and thanks in advance,

Oliver