old snapshot install images?

From: Michael W. Lucas <mwlucas_at_michaelwlucas.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 15:15:31 -0400
Hi,

About a year ago, I did a clean install on my desktop. No problems.

I tried a clean install now, and it dies with:

gtpzfsboot: error 1 lba 32
error 1
gptzfsboot: error 1 lba 4294967288
gptzfsboot: error 1 lba 1
gptzfsboot: no ZFS pools located, can't boot

The pool is visible in the live CD, and I can import it. I want to
file a PR.

The sensible thing for me to do is to use old snapshot installers to
determine when this machine could no longer install.

Unfortunately, the FTP servers only keep a month or so of snapshots.

ftp-archive doesn't have the old snapshots.

Does anyone have an archive of -current install media, either CD or
ISO? I need to get this box back fairly quickly, but I don't mind
burning a couple days to nail it down.

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas    Twitter _at_mwlauthor
nonfiction: https://www.michaelwlucas.com/